Influenced by our fleece heritage, but made modern with 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling fleece, this marsupial style has a big front pocket and cozy 1/2 zip for ultimate softness and warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Retro-inspired high-pile fleece designed for rest days and campfire nights
- Generous quarter-length zipper makes taking on and off a breeze
- Three Vislon® zippers secure access to both chest and marsupial handwarmer pockets; finished with grosgrain pulls
- Elastic binding around collar, center front, cuffs and hem
- Straight fit on side seams for a modern, boxy fit and comfort; made for layering
- Hip length for warmth and comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided shearling. Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% recycled polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 15.2
- Weight in grams: 431
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.