A warm, low-bulk henley pullover made with soft, rib-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with sweater-rib-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Classic long-sleeved henley sweater offering a range of knits and rib-knit fleece
- Three-button placket design lets you vent your heat or button up depending upon conditions
- Straight hem goes with most every situation, from casual hangout to the jobsite
- Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit and rib-knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 13.4
- Weight in Grams: 380
- Country of origin: THAILAND
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.