A warm, low-bulk full-zip vest made of soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- The full-zip design features a zip-through stand-up collar to protect your neck
- Designed with offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- A zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered handwarmer pockets hold your items and protect your hands
- The armholes and hem are trimmed with shape-holding micropolyester jersey
- Flat-seam stitching reduces both bulk and chafing; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 394.06
- Weight in ounces: 13.9
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Material: 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.