A classic trucker jacket lined with pile fleece for warmth and comfort. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of organic cotton 14-wale corduroy and dyed with innovative, low-impact dyeing process that significantly reduces the use of water and energy compared to conventional dyeing processes; collar and body lined with ¼"-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta for easy on and off
- Two chest snap-flap patch pockets
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closures
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 9.4-oz, 14-wale 100% organic cotton corduroy dyed with an innovative, low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of water and energy compared to conventional dyeing processes. Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 38.6
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.