A field jacket best suited for working in transitional weather; lightly insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 and Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Diamond quilted, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell, 100% recycled polyester taffeta and insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92;
- Trimmed with 14-wale corduroy at back neck, inside placket, pocket edges and cuffs
- Center-front placket with metal zipper and snaps; multicolored cords act as a zipper pull
- Zippered chest pocket and two drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Set-in sleeves; hip-length jacket with a boxy, modern, straight fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta. Trim: 9.3-oz, 14-wale COOLMAX® 76% organic cotton/24% polyester corduroy. Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Body and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 12.3
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.