A longer coverage work coat that combines classic natural elements of recycled wool and canvas in a fresh, easy-to-wear, straight-fit silhouette. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Warm jacket made with a recycled wool blend and insulated with100-g (60-g in sleeves) THERMOLITE® ECO92
- Organic cotton canvas trim throughout for durability
- Ample storage with two flap chest pockets and two drop-in handwarmer pockets
- Center front has a metal zipper and hidden snaps
- Interior, adjustable drawcord at waist
- Length finishes below hip/top of thigh for modest coverage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: 6.2-oz 60% recycled wool/30% recycled polyester/10% recycled nylon plain weave. Lining: 2.4-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Yoke and sleeves: 8.1-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Insulation: 100-g (sleeves: 60-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Insulation is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 33.1
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.