A wind- and weather-resistant shirt jacket lined with high-pile fleece that makes a great over-shirt when temperatures drop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled nylon; lined with high-pile 100% polyester fleece (30% recycled); insulated with 60-g (100-g in sleeves) Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled)
- Snap front with camp-style corduroy collar
- Left-chest patch pocket with flap and snap closure
- Two front pockets secure with snaps
- Internal zippered chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs keep out drafts
- Hip length, shirttail hem; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Shell: 4.4-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (body) 8.6-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) high-pile fleece; (sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta. Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 100-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 28.1
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.