A warm fleece pullover with heritage design lines made with a modern blend of recycled wool, polyester and nylon fabric that’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with a fabric blend of 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber that dries quickly, manages moisture and feels soft-to-the-touch
- The quarter-zip extends through the collar for warmth and soft comfort; a Vislon® zipper and a twill tape pull provide easy handling
- Soft, skin-friendly rib-knit trim on the cuffs and hem feels comfortable
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 453.59
- Weight in ounces: 16
- Country of origin: THAILAND
- Material: 7.2-oz 46% recycled wool/46% polyester/4% nylon/4% other fiber patterned fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.