Windproof and water-resistant full-zip hoody, insulated with lightweight 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Body and lining made of 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); insulated with 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Diamond quilting reduces bulk and creates an effective heat-trapping surface while increasing compressibility
- Full-length center-front zipper with climbing-rope pull; attached, insulated hood; adjustable, climbing-rope drawcord
- Deep, insulated handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Elasticized binding at cuffs and hem seals out wind and keeps in warmth
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body and lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 17.4
- Weight in Grams: 493
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.