A warm, versatile, waterproof/breathable insulated jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/spandex plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 100-g (60-g in hood) THERMOLITE® polyester
- Insulated, two-way-adjustable, removable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Center-front, waterproof, polyurethane-coated zipper with zipper-garage chin guard; collar lined with microfleece for added comfort
- Left-chest pocket secures with polyurethane-coated waterproof-zipper; two side-entry handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester solid taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g (hood: 60-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 35.4
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.