This quilted, hooded down vest made of nylon canvas is wind- and water-resistant and insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Durable nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Warm and cozy wide-baffle construction, plus an insulated hood with adjustable drawcords
- Center-front Metaluxe® zipper is discreetly tucked under a wide placket with metal snaps
- Contrasting western-yoke design detail at shoulders
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets; inner chest pocket with a secure zipper closure
- Slight drop-tail hem at the waist
- Material: Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Hood and yoke: 4-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in ounces: 23.6
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.