A versatile 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a shell, an insulated jacket or a fully insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% nylon (49% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta lined with ¼"-pile fleece; insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Shell: full-front zipper with exterior storm flap and interior wind flap; zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; two-way-adjustable, insulated hood; adjustable, two-snap cuffs; adjustable hem
- Shell: internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with brushed jersey
- Diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; body lined with high-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta
- Zip-out jacket: handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; zippered interior chest pocket
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.6-oz 100% nylon (49% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece. Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Outer-shell lining and zip-out shell fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 1573.4
- Weight in ounces: 55.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend