A versatile 3-in-1 waterproof/breathable jacket that can be worn as a shell, insulation or insulated coat. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell: 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester downproof taffeta with a DWR finish. Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼""-pile fleece. Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Shell: full-zip jacket with exterior storm flap, interior wind-flap closure and zip-through collar with microfleece-lined chin flap and collar; two-way-adjustable, fixed, insulated hood; internal zippered pocket with headphone compatibility; zippered handwarmer pockets lined with micropolyester brushed jersey; adjustable cuffs with two snap closures; adjustable hem for maximum weather protection; P-6 logo on left chest
- Zip-out shell: diamond-quilted full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar and zipper garage; handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; interior right-chest security pocket with zipper closure; body lined with high-pile fleece; sleeves lined with recycled polyester taffeta for easy on and off
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 6.6-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining and zip-out shell: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Zip-out shell lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece. Insulation: 60-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 55.5
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.