A superversatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester plain-weave shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Chevron-inspired baffles create a modern silhouette with princess seams in the front and back for shaping and a warm, contoured fit
- Insulated, removable three-panel hood secures to jacket with snaps
- Full-length front zipper with a snap wind flap
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets set next to princess seams
- Interior zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Hip length
- Weight in grams: 549.98
- Weight in ounces: 19.4
- Material: Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.