A superversatile H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable jacket that stops wind, rain and wet snow. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell made of 95% nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex solid plain weave
- The two-way-adjustable hood provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- The center-front polyurethane-coated zipper is waterproof and features a zipper garage and a microfleece-lined collar for soft comfort on the skin
- Left-chest pocket secures with a polyurethane-coated, waterproof zipper; side-entry, zip-closing handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Articulated sleeves provide unrestricted movement
- The dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather and cold air; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 714.41
- Weight in ounces: 25.2
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex solid plain weave. Lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.