Warm, water-resistant, Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) jacket that provides the perfect combination of functionality and durability.
- Made of 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and insulated with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through, stand-up collar
- Features nylon plain-weave shell with a cotton-like look and feel, and a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets are insulated, lined with soft microfleece and have snap-button closures for security; interior left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Material: Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon (51% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled) with a polyurethane coating and a DWR finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in ounces: 30.3
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.