A warm, sophisticated 3-in-1 down parka that can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or an insulated parka for everyday go-to warmth. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell: 2-layer 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester down-proof ripstop with a DWR finish; insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell: full-zip with two-way zipper; zip-through, microfleece-lined collar and chin flap; external storm flap with hidden snap closures
- Zip-out jacket: adjustable/removable hood; drop-in zippered handwarmer pockets with snapped flaps; two security chest pockets; adjustable cuffs with snaps
- Zip-out jacket: full-zip with stand-up collar; horizontal quilting; zippered handwarmer pockets; left-chest security pocket; zippered interior chest pocket. Attaches to shell with front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck; hem adjusts with hidden cords routed inside front pockets
- Shell: thigh length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Zip-out shell: 1.4-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a DWR finish. Zip-out shell insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Outer shell and zip-out shell linings: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation and zip-out shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 1306.91
- Weight in ounces: 46.1
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.
Share:Share on Facebook Tell a friend