Made for the wettest and coldest climes, this H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/windproof 2-layer, 3-in-1 polyester (50% recycled) stretch-twill parka is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable and windproof 2-layer 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch-twill shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two-way full-zip with storm flap secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on/off hood for warmth; tall, zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with micro-brushed jersey and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe; one internal chest pocket
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products); zip-out parka has chevron baffles for a flattering shape
- Front and back princess seams; liner jacket has attachment tabs
- Above-the-knee length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) stretch twill with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Zip-out shell: 1.2-oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Zip-out shell insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Outer shell and zip-out shell linings: 2.1-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish. Zip-out shell and lining fabrics and insulation are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 1445.83
- Weight in ounces: 51
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.