Made from a soft yet durable recycled stretch fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof performance, the fully featured Snowbelle Stretch Pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement, a slim silhouette and a smooth mesh liner for ease of layering. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable and soft to the touch with stretch, H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist details: lined with taffeta for easy layering; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (70% recycled) stretch micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Leg lining: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Waistband lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 17.9
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.