Performance boxers made with moisture-wicking recycled nylon/spandex micromesh for high-output activities and travel. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with moisture-wicking 89% recycled nylon/11% spandex stretch micromesh fabric for cool-wearing, quick-drying performance; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- The fully functioning fly lets you answer nature’s call while wearing a harness or hipbelt
- Flatlock seams reduce bulk and provide chafe-free comfort
- The bulk-free fit has ergonomic shaping and patterning that keeps the boxers from riding up or bunching
- The anti-roll, comfort waistband stays put without pinching, binding or chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 90.72
- Weight in ounces: 3.2
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.