Everyday boxers made from moisture-wicking, breathable TENCEL® lyocell/spandex stretch jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made from moisture-wicking, breathable 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey that’s soft for all-day comfort
- The fully functioning fly lets you answer nature’s call even while wearing a harness or hipbelt
- Impeccably crafted with flatlock seams to reduce both bulk and chafing
- A bulk-free fit, with ergonomic shaping and patterning and a stay-put leg design, keep the Essential Boxers from riding up or bunching
- The anti-roll comfort waistband stays put without pinching, binding or chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made them earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 121.9
- Weight in ounces: 4.3
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Material: 5.7-oz 95% TENCEL® lyocell/5% spandex jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.