Warm and cozy mittens that convert to fingerless gloves designed for multipurpose sport or casual activities, made of sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece.
- Durable hemp/recycled polyester/organic cotton canvas
- 40-g Thermogreen® insulation (made with 92% recycled polyester) is lightweight and stays warm, even when wet
- Mid-crown six-panel hat provides full coverage for protection against the elements
- Versatile, convertible earflaps can be worn down, tucked up inside or flipped up outside
- Soft recycled polyester tricot lining for warmth and next-to-skin comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 68.04
- Weight in ounces: 2.4
- Material: Body: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton. Lining: 100% recycled polyester brushed tricot. Crown insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.