Our most versatile technical top is built for use on the trail or on the water: It’s quick drying, has stretch for mobility and comfort, plus HeiQ® Pure odor control. Made with 50-100% recycled polyester, Capilene® Cool Daily styles keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Set-in sleeves for enhanced movement and fit
- Deep hood provides additional coverage from the sun
- Lightweight stretch fabric moves with you and provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- Made with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control to keep things fresh
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Solids and prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey. Heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey. All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 147.42
- Weight in ounces: 5.2
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.