This versatile tote is lightweight, durable and can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or backpack style. Made with 100% recycled nylon.
- Made from lightweight yet highly durable 100% recycled nylon ripstop fabric that’s weather-resistant and extremely packable
- The main compartment has a large zipper opening for easy access and a handy internal zip pocket for valuables. An external zippered organizer (with a key keeper) holds everything you need close at hand like your phone, map and sunscreen.
- Two stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets hold your favorite-sized vessel
- The adjustable, highly breathable mesh harness tucks neatly away when not in use
- The versatile design allows you to carry the Ultralight Black Hole® Tote Pack as either a tote or backpack
- Designed to roll up into its own interior pocket for easy packing
- Weight in grams: 369.96
- Weight in ounces: 13.05
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.