The smallest and lightest duffel in the Black Hole® line, perfect for daily errands or gear organization. Made with a light yet tough 100% recycled nylon with a 100% recycled polyester lining.
- Lightweight, sturdy recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Zippered top opening provides wide access to the main compartment; small stash pocket in main chamber holds essentials
- Micro exterior daisy chains provide various lash points
- Durable webbing grab handles adjust for various carrying options—in hand, over shoulder or as a backpack
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Material: Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon (50% postconsumer recycled/22% solution-dyed) ripstop treated with a silicone face coating and a polyurethane back coating. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in ounces: 8.11
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.