Clamshell design with zippered mesh dividers organizes headlamps and tools in your pack or clothing in your duffel; made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- The easy-access, main compartment opens with a clamshell zipper so both halves of the Black Hole® Cube can lay flat; each half is separated by zip out mesh for organization
- With the exterior daisy chain, you can clip the Black Hole Cube onto packs or inside duffel bags
- A large grab handle makes it easy to carry the Black Hole Cube in your hand
- Designed with tough plastic zipper sliders for corrosion resistance in saltwater applications
- Weight in grams: 199.86
- Weight in ounces: 7.05
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Material: Body: 8.7-oz 300-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate. Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.