This tough, lightweight 1-liter hip pack carries the bare essentials and stows into its own pocket when not in use. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Main compartment with front zippered security pocket that doubles as a stuffsack when bag is not in use; 1-liter volume
- Soft, herringbone-webbing belt lets you carry comfortably around the waist or bandolier style
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Body: 2.4-oz 70-denier 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop with a silicone face coating and a PU back coating. Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating. Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certifed™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 99.79
- Weight in ounces: 3.52
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.