A reversible bunting that offers options and warmth: Both sides are made of wind- and water-resistant shell fabric, but one side has solid-color, and the other has a print; for warmth, it’s insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled). We’ve lined the hood with plush fleece for extra-toasty coziness. The bunting’s generous length helps keep extremities protected whether your little one is crawling, standing or sitting. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm three-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky, high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot openings for a secure fit; fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether the child is crawling, standing or sitting
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Weight in grams: 272.16
- Weight in ounces: 9.6
- Material: Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop. Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Hood lining: 8.6-oz polyester (30% recycled) high-pile, double-faced fleece. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.