Our warmest baby hooded down jacket is insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) and easily layers in colder conditions.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, quilted three-panel hood construction with spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around hood and cuffs keeps cold out; elasticized back hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Material: Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in ounces: 7.9
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.