The Baby Retro-X® Jacket provides windproof warmth in soft ½"-pile fleece that’s made of 100% recycled polyester. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% recycled polyester fleece; windproof lining has a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Tapered collar to prevent chafing
- Nylon/spandex binding at collar, center-front zipper, sleeve openings and hem for a secure fit
- Internal wind flap behind center-front zipper protects from the elements
- Chest pocket; two welt-covered, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Center-front zipper and handwarmer pockets with webbing pulls
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-down ID label; this style is Fair Trade Certified™ sewnMaterial: Body: 11-oz 100% recycled polyester ½"-pile fleece. Lining and trim: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Lining and trim fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 9.5
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.