Insulated reversible jacket with fleece on one side, 100% polyester shell fabric on the other, with Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation in between. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Color block and print options made of soft, windproof shell; reverses to a sherpa-pile fleece liner with 100-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled) insulation that stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Snap-off hood attaches to both sides of reversible jacket and has a snap-front closure
- Reflective pull on center-front zipper
- Handwarmer pockets on both sides
- Elastic on sides of hood for stay-put fit
- Drop-in chest pocket with snap-flap closure
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening, hem and on collar extending down zipper length on fleece side
- Material: Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼""-pile fleece. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 14.1
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.