A classic shirt/jacket hybrid, our Boys’ Quilted Shacket combines a wind- and weather-resistant 100% nylon (92% recycled) shell with warm-when-wet insulation and a smooth lining for transition-season outerwear that’s warm and easy to wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled polyester
- Warm, incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content)
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-length Vislon® zipper with internal wind flap, zipper garage and reflective webbing pull
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; internal zippered chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Spandex binding at sleeve openings for a secure fit; adjustable drawcord at hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Weight in grams: 453.59
- Weight in ounces: 16
- Material: Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.