A classic shirt/jacket hybrid, our Boys’ Quilted Shacket combines a wind- and weather-resistant 100% recycled nylon shell with warm-when-wet insulation and a smooth lining for transition-season outerwear that’s warm and easy to wear. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Durable, lightweight, wind- and water-resistant shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is made of 100% recycled nylon with 100-g (80-g in the sleeves) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled) insulation; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Shirt-collar neckline with brass snap-down placket closure
- Box quilting throughout keeps insulation in place
- Drop-in front pockets and a left-chest security pocket with flap closure
- Elasticized cuffs keep cold out
- Shirttail hem
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Material: Shell: 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g (sleeves: 80-g) THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 16
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.