In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this a 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Outer shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell provides waterproof/breathable protection and is lined with soft mesh; zip-out jacket has a 100% recycled polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Outer shell: fixed, three-panel hood has an internal gusset for a stay-put fit and weather protection; full-length waterproof zipper has an internal storm flap with a microfleece chin guard, zipper garage and reflective zipper pull; outer shell attaches to zip-out jacket with snapped loops at collar and sleeve openings
- Outer shell: left-chest zippered pocket; two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-me-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish for light rain and wind protection; stand-up collar for warmth; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; sleeves have elastic at the openings to keep the wind out and reduce bulk; straight hem has internal elastic at each side for just-right fit
- Zip-out jacket reverses to 1/4" shearling pile fleece on the torso and taffeta on the sleeves, which are insulated with 60-g 100% polyester (92% recycled)
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (hood and sleeves) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish; (torso) 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish. Fleece lining: 8.6-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼" pile. Sleeve insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 30.1
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.