In rainy, cold or blustery weather, this versatile jacket comes through. The H2No® Performance Standard 100% recycled polyester shell and insulated zip-out jacket can be worn together or separately. The zip-out jacket is reversible, making this a 4-in-1 jacket. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Outer shell: waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% recycled polyester; lined with soft mesh
- Outer shell: internal gusseted, three-panel hood; full-length waterproof zipper with internal storm flap and microfleece chin guard; snapped loops attachment
- Outer shell: two covered, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and have reflective zipper pulls; cuffs adjust with hook-and-loop closures
- Outer shell: drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for warmth; hand-it-down label inside outer shell
- Zip-out jacket: 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals); stand-up collar; full-length zipper with reflective zipper pull
- Zip-out jacket: two front pockets lined with brushed tricot; elasticized sleeve openings; straight hem with internal side elastic
- Zip-out jacket reverses to high-pile fleece on the torso; taffeta sleeves insulated with Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Outer-shell torso lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Outer-shell hood and sleeve lining, and zip-out jacket shell and sleeve lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Zip-out jacket collar and torso lining: 8.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ¼"-pile fleece. Zip-out jacket sleeve insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester. Outer-shell hood and sleeve lining, and zip-out jacket shell and sleeve lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 793.79
- Weight in ounces: 28
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.