Urban styling made superwarm with 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) and high-pile lining in the hood.
- The windproof shell has high tear-strength and is made of polyester twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Tall collar and fixed hood constructed for maximum warmth and comfort whether the hood is up or down; both are lined with 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼""-pile fleece
- Internal storm flap at center-front zipper keeps the wind out and has webbing for stabilization; center-front zipper has a reflective pull
- Sleeves have soft tricot internal cuffs with thumb holes to keep hands extra warm
- Drop-in handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and each has a buttoned-flap closure
- Slight drop-tail hem; midthigh length; hand-me-down ID label
- Material: Shell: 2.9-oz 100% polyester twill. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Collar and hood lining: 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼""-pile fleece. Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved
- Weight in ounces: 22
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.