The soft, supple Snowbelle Jacket is waterproof and fully featured for skiing/snowboarding; the 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell offers more mobility and less bulk with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. For an extra season of wear, the sleeves have our grow-fit feature, which increases length by 2 inches. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with DWR (durable water repellent) finish; Thermogreen® insulation
- Removable three-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Chest pocket has covered zipper and pass-through opening for media cord; pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper; handwarmer pockets have covered zippers
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature; tapered sleeve cuffs provide adjust with hook-and-loop closure; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the collar, center-back panel and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps into jacket when not in use; drop-tail hem provides extra coverage in back
- Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 25
- Weight in Grams: 709
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.