Our premium ski/boarding jacket for girls, the Snowbelle Jacket is fully featured with sophisticated, feminine style lines and soft, supple fabric; the H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers more mobility and less bulk. For an extra season of wear, the sleeves have our grow-fit feature, which increases length by two inches. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- H2No® Performance Standard two-layer, mini-herringbone polyester shell (47% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams; insulated with 150-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled), which stays warm even when wet; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Removable three-panel hood with snap attachment; internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Waterproof center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Chest pocket has covered zipper and a bound pass-through opening for media cord; pass pocket on sleeve has waterproof zipper; handwarmer pockets have covered zippers; all zippers have reflective pulls; reflective chest logo
- Articulated sleeves have grow-fit feature, which increases length by two inches; tapered sleeve cuffs provide extra coverage and adjust with hook-and-loop closure; internal microfleece cuffs have thumb holes
- Tricot lining for cozy warmth at the collar, center-back panel and chin guard; full powder skirt has double snaps and snaps onto jacket when not in use; internal pass loop for traditional hanger passes
- Slight drop-tail hem for extra coverage; hand-me-down ID label
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (47% recycled) mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled). Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 25
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.