Our breathable yet durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex climbing pants keep you cool when it’s hot and you’re poised for the send. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Organic cotton/polyester blend offers mechanical stretch with antimicrobial and DWR (durable water repellent) finishes to protect, fight odors and help keep you cool and dry
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch enhance movement and comfort under a harness
- Zip fly with belt loops and OppoSet™ adjustable waist create a low-bulk, customized fit by simply holding the button and pulling the webbing tail to tighten
- Drop-in pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under harness; low-profile side pocket has elastic Soft-Catch mesh envelope for securing valuables
- Two rear, top-entry pockets create added durability
- Reinforced knees add durability and accommodate kneepads for aid sessions
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 238.14
- Weight in ounces: 8.4
- Material: 10.9-oz 58% organic cotton/40% polyester/2% spandex twill with COOLMAX® CORE technology. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.