An alpine workhorse built to thrive in cold, snowy conditions, the Triolet Pants feature a waterproof/breathable, 3-layer GORE-TEX shell fabric—now 100% recycled—in a full side-zip pant. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Articulated pattern and gusseted crotch for mobility and comfort under a harness
- Separating waist has two-snap closure and zip fly; belt loops and jacket-attachment loop at rear; interior adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Full-separating side zips use two-way waterproof zippers and secure at waist and cuff with snap tabs
- Two vertical front pockets are welted with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Double-cuff design has a durable scuff guard, a separating internal gaiter (with hook-and-loop plus snap closure), gripper elastic and tie-down loops
- Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Shell: 5-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Scuff guard: 2-layer, 6.8-oz 210-denier 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish. Shell fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 20.3
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.