The Nano-Air® Hoody was made to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions, so you’re never slowed down by changing layers. Warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange® insulation dumps excess heat when you’re working hard and keeps you warm when you’re not. Now built with significant recycled content in the shell, liner and insulation, the Nano-Air sets another new standard for technical insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), so excess heat can escape
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide full range of motion for unhindered movement
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; hoody self-stuffs into left-chest pocket
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with 4-way stretch. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 12.2
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.