Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water is made from 50–100% recycled content with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Patagonia tech tees keep kids comfortable in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Quick-drying stretch fabric is made with 50-100% recycled content, miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Minimal stitching and seams to help reduce chafing
- Set-in sleeves for freedom of movement and a great fit
- Patagonia graphics are original works created both by our designers as well as freelance creatives
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material:Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey. Heathers and cross-dyes: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey. All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 102
- Weight in ounces: 3.6
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.