Our trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses H2No® Performance Standard shell technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance, all-day comfort and long-lasting durability. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 3-layer, waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard shell provides the highest level of comfort, performance and long-term durability
- Three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep rain out
- Full-length waterproof zipper features wind flap and zipper garage
- Set-in sleeves have hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs to keep out drafts and keep in heat; reflective tape on sleeves and at center back for visibility in low light
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets
- Straight hem; hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, a polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% biobased content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 8.3
- Weight in grams: 235
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.