A classic graphic on Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt, which is built with recycled fabrics. By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this tee reduces our reliance on virgin raw materials. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Patagonia’s lowest carbon footprint T-shirt is made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Long-sleeved crewneck style is classic and versatile, and has you covered for almost anything
- Ribbing at the neck and taped shoulder seams offer comfort and fit retention
- This T-shirt has a straight hem and can be worn tucked or untucked
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Material: 5.5-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
- Weight in ounces: 9
- Weight in grams: 255
- Country of origin: MEXICO
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.