Heritage-inspired version of our classic Snap-T® Pullover made of recycled polyester Micro D® fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester microfleece that feels wickedly soft and light, provides steadfast warmth and dries quickly
- The four-snap nylon-reinforced placket allows easy venting
- Its stand-up collar has two layers of fleece for soft warmth on your neck
- Y-Joint sleeves provide the full range of mobility through the shoulders and arms
- Spandex binding at the cuffs and hem seals in warmth and rests comfortably on skin
- The hip length provides additional coverage and pairs well with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 257.98
- Weight in ounces: 9.1
- Country of origin: NICARAGUA
- Material: Body: 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester microfleece. Placket: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.