A lightweight, insulated, stretchy, breathable, weather-resistant performance jacket with a 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch shell. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Shell made with 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; lined with 100% recycled polyester double knit with HeiQ® Pure odor control; insulated with 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; left-front pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Stretch binding at center front, hem, cuffs and collar
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Shell: 3.7-oz 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Insulation: 60-g FullRange® 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 16.6
- Weight in grams: 471
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.