A warm, easy-wearing fleece vest made of recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling with a soft, fuzzy exterior and a smooth, skin-friendly interior
- Full-front zip with a zip-through stand-up collar to protect your neck
- Designed with offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket and two zippered front pockets with webbing zipper pulls
- The armholes and hem have spandex trim for soft, skin-friendly comfort and abrasion resistance
- Crafted with flat-seam stitching to reduce both bulk and chafing
- Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 362.87
- Weight in ounces: 12.8
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Material: Body: 8.7-oz Polartec® 100% recycled polyester double-sided solid shearling. Pocket bags: 3.5-oz 100% polyester warp-knit brushed mesh. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.