Adjustable, mid-crown work hat featuring a brim made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets, and the crown and bill made of Iron Forge Hemp™ fabric (a blend of recycled polyester, organic cotton and hemp—one of the world’s most durable natural fibers). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Crown and bill made from a durable hemp/recycled polyester/organic cotton blend
- Six-panel, mid-crown hat provides full coverage
- Adjustable snap closure
- Lightweight, low-profile sweatband has miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- Brim made of NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Material: Crown and bill: 9.6-oz 55% hemp/27% recycled polyester/18% organic cotton. Headband: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control. Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 99.22
- Weight in ounces: 3.5
- Country of origin: CHINA
- Mid Crown
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by UPS Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00 before tax is applied. When UPS is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.ups.com.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.