Our light yet durable, packable GORE-TEX shell pants, built with Paclite® Plus technology and 100% recycled polyester fabric, are equipped to keep you dry from summer thunderstorms to full winter conditions above tree line. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Light and packable, 2.5-layer 100% recycled polyester GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus fabric is waterproof/breathable; a special textured backer provides next-to-skin comfort
- Separating waist with zip fly secures with snap-integrated buckle belt
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility
- Coated, watertight, two-way side zips extend from cuffs to hip for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents
- Scuff guards add reinforcement while climbing; tie-down loops reduce bulk around alpine boots
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material:2.5-layer, 3.4-oz 75-denier 100% recycled polyester plain-weave GORE-TEX Paclite® Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in grams: 286
- Weight in ounces: 10.1
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.