Lightweight organic cotton/spandex blend with just enough stretch for all-day comfort at the crag, our low-key yet on-point Caliza Rock Pants live and breathe rock climbing. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Soft and stretchy organic cotton/spandex blend regulates temperature; stays breathable, durable and comfortable; and has four-way stretch for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated pattern and added stretch allow peak mobility and comfort under a harness
- Low-profile, contoured knit waistband layers comfortably under a harness or backpack waistbelt
- Drop-in front and rear pockets have lay-flat construction for comfort under harness
- Cuffs adjust with low-profile snaps
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Material: Body: 6.6-oz 93% organic cotton/7% spandex plain weave with four-way stretch. Waistband: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight in ounces: 12
- Weight in Grams: 340
- Country of origin: VIETNAM
- Regular fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.