Our lightest-weight performance knit wicks moisture and dries fast for high-output days, with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made with 52% recycled content, this tech tank keeps you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Our lightest, fastest-drying, best wicking technical fabric for the ultimate performance; built in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control ensures you're welcome among friends all day long
- The versatile, ever-comfortable scoop-neck design has a women’s-focused fit and all-day comfort
- Side vents on the hem let you move freely and naturally
- Designed with a slight drop tail hem to stay in place during movement
- The racerback design keeps this tank light and fast, while promoting additional airflow to keep you cool
- We placed the Patagonia woven logo on the left hem
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Weight in grams: 48.19
- Weight in ounces: 1.7
- Country of origin: SRI LANKA
- Material: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (52% recycled) double knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Slim fit
Elements Inc. ships exclusively within Canada. Most orders will be processed within 2-5 business days after receipt of order (Canadian holidays excluded).
We ship by Purolator Ground and the Free Shipping offer is for orders over $100.00. When Purolator is closed for a Canadian Holiday, Elements Inc. will ship within 2 business days after the Holiday.
You will receive an email with a tracking number and can track your orders at www.Purolator.com
If you prefer to receive your order quicker call us at 1-855-541-4709 for a Purolator Express shipping quote.
See Shipping & Delivery for more information.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Write a Review
Please login or register to write a review for this product.